Monday, August 9, 2010

Imperfection

This week I learnt some very important lessons, in this ongoing process of understanding people this was a very important phase. It was a phase of emotional catharsis involving some things which were bothering me and this was when,some people stood by me and supported me , which took me by surprise. I realised that everyone is imperfect, its just depends on how you learn to deal with them. I had loads of complains against them, but when it really mattered they were there. Ending it with an analogy, the persian carpets which are the epitome of perfection are always left with some errors which the craftsmen delibirately include in the pieces. Why? simple they believe that only GOD is perfect and everything has a flaw somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment