Saturday, September 5, 2009

atlast one term ended in irma, the great management institute in western india...so what did i learn? well the journey was long and tiring...from this girl who has not seen life beyond her house to being thrown into a strange place with 200 people all who are motivated to the core...life was not easy. i cribbed , cried , fought ,made friends and enemies...all part of this package called life.
life in here is tumultous...one rollercoaster of a ride...with lessons pouring in every second. if it was a horrible test set by a professor or a person who hurt me...everymoment made my life more special and taught me that take one thing at a time. people love and people hurt, its the same with me...i am a human...if i change for them..ther'll definitely be someone making some effort for me. these three months have been so physically, mentally and spiritually exhausting. times when i felt so far away from the Lord my sole confidante who heard me all the time and gave me strength during weakness.i will cherish these moments forever..those times at irma...with just one semester gone and five more to come ..iam already looking forward to the next. two months without this craziness might just drive me mad...lets see what the future has for me..more learning in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment