Monday, September 21, 2009

leisure..

a week passed since i came back from IRMA, a week of worklessness and boredom, now i realised how meaningful is ancient wisdom. you can actually die due to boredom. i came very close to seeing this kind of death.But the weekend saved me by bringing in a whirlwind of activity when all the busybodies i know realised i existed and decided to spend some meaningful time with me. All this combined with the tasteful and delightful cooking by my mom made me nostalgic about the various small leisure's you experience at home , which is totally absent at school . This is actually making me sad about the fact that when i go back for 6 long months i'll miss all the leisures of being at home, but i'll end up with a totally different and unique experience at school. I guess i am one super confused person but that's just it. its taking time for me to deal with two totally different atmospheres but i am loving it. As for now i am looking forward to 2 months at adilabad , where as my state guide put in very tastefully you will all lose 5 kilos. it will do me a hell of good , if i indeed end up losing that much. but i already started praying for the lesser fortunate souls who might disappear if subjected to such a treatment.

1 comment:

  1. I understand how boring bored can be :(
    just hope u aren't talking abt me in the last part of ur post!

    ReplyDelete