Wednesday, March 10, 2010

growing up blues.....

This is weird i just opened my eyes and realised that i am whizzing through my third term in Irma , its like i blink and things vanish. So my lessons in the process, new people, actually new facets of old people , new hobbies, and a brand new perspective. Its like the scales on my eyes just dropped and everything is looking quite different. But i guess life is not this rosy with evry good moment there are two terrible ones and the pain is constant but the few good ones make up for all the bad ones. I guess i am just growing up. Ists very strange that when i was young i always wanted to grow up , but now i realise how much i miss those days. Its a typical case of grass is green on the other side. I guess these are the growing up blues i am experiencing. But yes i have to go through them and there are miles to go before i sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you were enjoying eternal childhood bliss like Peter Pan huh? :) As they say, growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said..its inevitable...but one can always dream..there are no bars on that..:P

    ReplyDelete