Friday, March 26, 2010

Patience

Patience is truly a virtue and with the number of assignments which i have been doing in the past two weeks showed me what I lacked ...when working with people these 8 letters are of utmost importance.At the end of it the lesson i learnt was you either are born with patience or you acquire it, if you dont do either you cant survive . World is unfair and all the people in it and only patience and adjustment will push you through.Through all these i realised that these are very trivial compared to so many others facing much more pain each day but pushing ahead.I should be thankful for where i am what i have and forget the pain and enjoy life. So this is my prayer everyday.."Lord please give me patience and strength to live and experience each moment as it comes..and thank you for all the small mercies you have granted me each day. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment