Sunday, March 21, 2010

Why do i blog?

well i feel this blog is a nice medium to vent out my feelings , which might look depressing to others but thats exactly why i prefer to write this blog to rise up from all the tough circumstances. Life is just getting tougher and friends fewer , and lonliness is something i am geting accustomed to. The pressure is mounting and when situations turn bad people turn worse and hence i am writing this blog. I guess i am overtly sensitive and as my mom always says get stronger and dont bother about what people say , but it isnt that easy . But theres always a rainbow after a storm and i am waiting for one in my life and meanwhile i continue to look above for solace and strenght from one who truly listens to me and understands me - my true friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment