Saturday, March 27, 2010

Stress busters

nowadays i am blogging regularily because this is proving to be an amazing stress busting exercise. At 3 in the night when most of the world sleeps (i stress most of the world, since right now i can see 84 people still there on the ip list) this is a world which works in the night and fights to stay awake in the morning much to the annoyance of the professors.So what are my thoughts,after a 4 hour management information systems assignment all i can see is data matrices flying around my head. And with the impending mid sems day after tomorrow and not a single word studied,the situation needs to be experienced to be understood. Meanwhile i realised that certain things make me happy so i am trying to concentrate on those things and i realised that they really work as effective stress busters.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sarah
    I have always been your admirer since, i came to know that u are my classmate at IIMC!
    everyone at class say that u are really good at writing.. but they were wrong, U are really really good at it...
    I really enjoy reading your blog... thanks for writing it regularly

    Krishna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was your Class mate @ IIMC..You might not know me... but i know u...

    ReplyDelete